Sales Support Specialist
JD Fine & Company - - Tart Collections, a quintessential California clothing brand is seeking a Graphic Designer for Fashion Marketing. At JD Fine & Company, we are building a team of smart, motivated people who are passionate about the Fashion Industry.
The Sales Support Specialist is an intricate part of sales operations and the sales team. The Sales Support Specialist is responsible for overseeing the execution of orders from initial intake to completion. Liaise between Sales Reps, design, production, customer service and logistics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with the VP of Sales to oversee the strategic sales growth for the company.
- Responsible for weekly reporting to owners and analyzing current and future sales bookings.
- Responsible for managing all 3rd party E-Com platforms. Ensuring all products are active and contain the correct information and images.
- Responsible for overseeing accuracy on JOOR for all current and future line sheets, Tart Collections.
- Providing data to support the Sales Team: Responsible for inventory recaps on a bi-weekly basis with correlating line sheets, for all divisions (sleep, intimates, swim, RTW, plus and maternity)
- Ensuring accuracy for all active styles – including price, print, and category description.
- Sample coordinating and management.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Organization and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in excel and retail math.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Thrive in an environment where you work individually as well as a team.
About Tart Collections:
WEST COAST COOL WITH A DOSE OF POOLSIDE GLAMOUR
Tart Collections is the quintessential California clothing brand. Founded by husband-and-wife team Jamie and Dana Finegold in 2004, the label specializes in sexy-cool tops, sleek jersey dresses, and sportswear essentials for lovers of laid-back chic. Tart launched with the goal of creating a timeless collection that would enhance a women’s natural radiance and confidence while transcending her from day to night with ease. Tart uses the highest quality fabrics and one-of-a-kind prints to create an effortlessly modern look inspired by the adventurous Northern California lifestyle. Every Tart piece is artfully designed to enable women to move fluidly from one of life’s experiences to the next. Headquartered in sunny Concord, California, the family-owned company constructs every pattern and piece at their in-house design studio. This ensures that every item strikes a harmonious balance between exceptional quality and impeccable design.
JD Fine & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Competitive Salary
- 401(K) plan w/match
- 9 paid company holidays
- Full medical, dental, and vision package to fit your needs
- Tart Clothing Employee Perks