JD Fine & Company - - Tart Collections, a quintessential California clothing brand is seeking a warehouse associate. At JD Fine & Company, we are building a team of smart, motivated people who are passionate about the Fashion Industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process, package and ship orders accurately
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments
- Organize warehouse space
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily
- Independent and critical thinking
- Actively support team concepts and effectively communicate with team members.
- Accurately follow directions, both written and verbal.
- Maintain individual productivity and quality standards according to department requirements.
- Focus and remain on task in a fast paced environment.
- Remain flexible to work overtime, which can be mandatory.
- Attention to detail.
- 1-2 years of prior returns or similar experience.
- Basic computer skills (e.g. personal computers, printers, email).
- Knowledge of warehouse operating procedures and protocol.
- Fluent verbal and written communication in English.
- Prior experience in a distribution, warehouse, or other inventory handling environment preferred.
- Knowledge and ability to operate inventory control and related computer software
- Ability to life or move heavy products up to 50 lbs
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing.
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations.
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights, up to 50 pounds
- Requires activities involving being around moving machinery, exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust
- Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, reaching.
- Competitive Salary
- 401(K) plan w/match
- 9 paid company holidays
- Full medical, dental, and vision package to fit your needs
- Tart Clothing Employee Perks
This position starts at $14.00 per hour.